I got tagged by the lovely Gina and I supposed to write down 7 devastatingly interesting things about myself. Devastatingly? Talk about pressure!
Anyway, getting "tagged" in blogland goes like this: link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about YOU: some random, some weird...all devastatingly interesting. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by comment to their blog. (I stole this entire paragraph right off Gina's blog, so if it looks familiar that's why.)
1. I took slide guitar lessons when I was 10 and 11 years old - too bad it wasn't cool then! (to my 6th grade mind)
2. I was a leadership and life coach for 2 years
3. I worked airport security in the early 80s...it's a miracle that nothing happened - I and all my coworkers were 18-22 and making minimum wage with no benefits! (Never got a raise at that job, until the minimum wage went up a big 15 cents!)
4. In the 90s I threw several huge parties for 300-500 people in artists' lofts in downtown Seattle to raise money for a local AIDS charity. My initial goal was to have 50 people show up.
5. I would rather do anything than do housework. Unless I'm really, really angry.
6. I was in speech therapy for all of 1st grade because I subbed the "w" sound for the "r" sound and even now sometimes slip when I am speaking really quickly or using a sentence with too many "r" sounds in it. I couldn't roll my Rs to save my life in French class.
7. My best friend from high school, Pam, and I found each other after more than twenty years by the bizarre coincidence of both of us being picked to be on the ZNE Design Team last spring. (Read about it on an old blog entry here)
1. Susan Tidwell, check out her way cool Halloween blocks on her September 10th blog entry!
2. Liisa Mannery, hostess of our local, altered art get-togethers in her fab studio, Room 206.
3. Robin Olson Mayberry, she has a great post about creativity on her blog right now.
4. Brandy, she's got the most adorable owl on Etsy right now!
5. Teresa, right now there's a big picture of a bottle of "Enchanted Batwing Potion" heading up her blog.
6. Jan Thomason, She made a sweet charm bracelet that's posted on her blog right now.
7. Alisha Fredrickson, Did you catch her bit on "That's Clever!" a few months ago? She does some great work.
Whew! It was hard to figure out who to tag - much harder than it should have been. I probably shouldn't think about it so much.
I guess I'll write about the Dan Hinkley lecture in the nest post...Good night everyone-