Sunday, May 6, 2007
Now you're It! (some of you)
I've been tagged! Gail at Shabby Cottage Studio tagged me today. What that means is that I am to post 7 random facts about myself and then name 7 other bloggers in this blog and notify them on their blogs that they are tagged and tell them to read about it here. Whew! I hope I have it right.
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I eat peanut butter toast every day
2. I cry like a baby over the slightest sentimental thing on TV (don't even get me started on Oprah and Extreme Makeover Home Edition!)
3. Some members of my family call me Daisy
4. I've lived my entire life in Washington State and I have never been to Mount Rainier
5. I'm terrified of having nothing to do
6. My biggest disappointment in life is that I can't sing to save my life - tone deaf and unable to carry a tune. :-( Which doesn't stop me from singing, it just means no one wants to be around when I do...
7. I can't stand absolute silence. I have to have music or TV on and it scares me when people don't talk.
8. My 2nd favorite sound (right behind my daughter's voice) is the sound of cars driving on wet pavement in the rain
I'm tagging the following people:
Fiffany aka Tiffany Jane Marshall
The photo above is a detail of a wall hanging I did for JoAnna Pierotti as a ZNE We Care project. Luckily she is about at the end of her chemo treatments and is back and, if her blog is any indication, creating up a storm! Congratulations JoAnna!
I was thinking of creating cards using this image, but I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate since I gave it as a gift. What do you think? Please post a comment with your opinion. Thanks!