Friday, October 9, 2009

Dear So and So


(available on Etsy here)


If you want to participate in Dear So and So Friday, here's a link to a bunch more people doing the same.  I decided to participate so as to be able to vent my inner snarky-ness occasionally.  Otherwise I get it all over some poor, unsuspecting soul...

Dear So and So...
***************************************************************************

Dear Earthlink,

I just want you to know I have not forgotten about the lost SIX+ hours I logged listening to your hold music while you determined that you couldn't help me with your equipment and service.  As promised, I consistently tell people what terrible, terrible service you provide and advise everyone I know to stay as far away from your company as possible.  We have had no outages at all since we left your negligent service behind.

Happy without you,
LBM

***************************************************************************

Dear LaVerne,

You are the best neighbor we have!  Please don't move to Texas!  I know you have that new grandbaby, and that's certainly a draw, but won't you miss our weed infested yard and DH's lovely "vintage" cars rotting in the driveway???

(Plus, what if a crazy person buys your house? - or someone who likes manicured lawns?)

We'll miss you,
LBM

***************************************************************************

Dear Driver Who Was In Front Of Me Yesterday,

This is the state of Washington.  Read your Washington State Driver's Manual.  We allow free right turns on red lights in this state.  Just stop, look, see that there are absolutely no cars coming, then turn.  It's not rocket science.

Recovering from Road Irritation,
LBM

***************************************************************************

Hmmmmmmmmm.  Not very snarky.  I should do this when I'm in a worse mood...


6 comments:

Glenda-TwoCoolTexans said...

You know, I don't actually think you have a snarky bone in your body. But go ahead......try my dear....lol

reagan said...

Too funny, I sometimes snark in my journal and then cover it up with paint. Feels good to get it out and doesn't hurt anyone!

Kathy said...

I like this idea, and LOL at Pam, writing it and covering it up, that is so funny!

Kat said...

I have a habit of yelling "it's the one on the right!" to slow drivers. My kids now know how to accelerate a car.

Sueann said...

I thought it was great snarkiness!! You did well!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Susan Sager Brown said...

You are hilarious!!! and your art is gorgeous. Love the Banner. Have you mastered the transfer process yet?? The purell transfer WILL NOT stick to paint!!! in my experience that is...Transfer to paper that is not sealed with ANYTHING, then paint or use water soluable oil pastels on top. Let me know if that works for you. xoSusan