Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Having a Sale!!!

(Finding My Way Home, available in my Etsy store)

My Etsy street team of mixed media artists has gathered together to offer weekend deals from Friday August 7 through Sunday August 9 (midnight, Eastern time) and the participating shops will offer 15% off select or all items in their etsy shop! (not off the price of shipping)

My shop, Loudlife, will have everything 15% off and after check out through Pay Pal, I will refund the 15% back to buyers, through Pay Pal.

Here is a complete list of participating Melange members:

MaureenTillman.etsy.com

twocooltexans.etsy.com
vanessevaDesigns.etsy.com
Vintagesnapsandscrap.etsy.com
FauveBohemian.etsy.com
Collageartgirl.etsy.com
Whyte.etsy.com
Artsnark.etsy.com
Studio27.etsy.com
WindandHoney.etsy.com
LDPhotography.etsy.com
MidwestieLady.etsy.com
Loudlife.etsy.com
Paperdreamer.etsy.com
Thebagladysart.etsy.com
Mamapainter.etsy.com

No comments: