Friday, July 3, 2009

Collage Play with Crowabout #42

(Solar Powered Flight)

My first Crowabout entry...and I'm late! I forgot about the time difference. Sigh. I still want to participate, though. The sun is made from the picture of the airplane journal entry, the balloons are made from the individual words and, obviously, the picture of the man. Her belt is from the striped strip and her pedestal is made from the sign and the pic of the checkers game box. (I haven't figured out the macro function on my new camera. I may have to go back to the old one to get a proper photograph.)

In looking at this, I think I will go in and add something more to the background/sides. What do you think?

Lastly...Thanks Nancy!

7 comments:

Renée Gandy said...

I really like the way you used the collage elements from the crowabout challenge..very original!

Artsnark said...

Fun piece - love the concept & colors

reagan said...

Very fun, very Laurie:-)

Sarah said...

http://loudlife-laurieblaumarshall.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-first-crowabout-entry.html

Elizabeth Johnson said...

I really love how you used the elements from Crowaboutit for this. How creative and unique!

Sueann said...

Love it...some elements in the background would be cool!!!! But not necessary. Gosh I have missed you!!
Hugging you
SueAnn

Chrisy said...

Nice stuff....and best of luck for lots of sales!